“You sit on the cusp of major shift; don’t watch your news because it will tell you differently. The news is still stuck in the rut of doom. Just like the films you see. Be prepared for some new script writers, some new films that talk about the magnificence of the society called humanity, writing stories about the shift in ways you’ve never seen. You see it’s coming. Get ready.”
Here are some merged posts from FPL on the subject (below) - and if you're up for it, here's a link to a recent Kryon session: http://audio.kryon.com/en/St-Louis-main-16.mp3
WATCH THIS MOVIE...NOW! (MOORE ON: "IT'S GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME!")
Just saw Michael Moore's latest, "Where to Invade Next," and it was at once both an uplifting and heart-wrenching experience. For me, and from an FPL point of view, the message in the message of the film was a direct tie-in with the FPL posts - "IT'S GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME (THE TRUTH ABOUT 5D EARTH!)" and "MURDER AND MAYHEM GOT YOU DOWN? CHANGE THE CHANNEL!"
Moore reveals that throughout the world there is a revolution going on, quietly and under the radar of the mainstream media and the remaining 3D powers that be (or were) in the United States. Enlightenment, innovation and higher consciousness, like a rising tide covering every area of life, is washing away the societal ills and low vibrations of 3D.
If the news you're watching is getting you down, WATCH THIS MOVIE... NOW!
Here's the FPL post: "IT'S GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME (THE TRUTH ABOUT 5D EARTH!)"
HEADLINE: Global Poverty Will Hit New Low This Year, World Bank Says
Less than 10 percent of the world's population will be living in extreme poverty by the end of 2015, the World Bank forecast. "This is the best story in the world today -- these projections show us that we are the first generation in human history that can end extreme poverty," World Bank President Jim Yong Kim said in a press release.
Well, in addition to all of the actual statistical realities that confirm the positive way in which things are changing (and not always paid attention to by the media), and besides the fact that Iran will not be building nuclear weapons, that unemployment, crime and violence are all down dramatically, that gay marriage is now the law of the land, HERE'S one more: For the first time in 40 years, global carbon dioxide emissions from the energy sector did not increase.
Are you still watching the news?
CNN? MSNBC? FOX?! Whew! That's so old school! Those channels, dimensionally speaking, are mostly showing 3D period pieces nowadays.
Maybe you've evolved to Comedy Central or HBO and getting your news with a good dose of humor. That's better, since those with a higher perspective can appreciate the humor in our repetitive melodramas and illusions.
This is from the Book, "ONENESS":
"From the perspective of the overview, one can enjoy the humor in the absurdity of some of it. And one can marvel at the antics and at one’s own blindness to what now seems obvious and avoidable."
Or perhaps, you've really changed the channel, and are getting your news from Gaiam TV and the Conscious Media Network, generally much more 5D, with only the occasional conspiracy theory stories. Or maybe you've gone all the way and tuned into websites and Youtube videos that feature channeled information.
Folks, here are the facts, the verifiable truth: things are getting better! Demonstrably.
An article last Thanksgiving in the Washington Post, entitled "SEVEN GLOBAL TRENDS TO BE REALLY, REALLY THANKFUL FOR," starts with this:
"The facts, once you look at them, are indisputable. The world in the 21st century is really a remarkable place to live, and it's getting better all the time, even for its poorest inhabitants."
Check it out -
- Wars claim fewer lives today than ever in human history, by several orders of magnitude. (Here's the Associated Press, citing research by psychologist Steven Pinker: "Before there were organized countries, battles killed on average more than 500 out of every 100,000 people. In 19th century France, it was 70. In the 20th century with two world wars and a few genocides, it was 60. Now battlefield deaths are down to three-tenths of a person per 100,000.")
- Just in the last two decades, global poverty has declined by half.
- Also in the last two decades, the infant mortality rate has declined by about half, according to the World Health Organization.
- While the distribution of wealth in particular countries is becoming more unequal (Time to wake up, America!), if you take a broader view and compare the world's poor to the world's rich, inequality is actually declining.
- In spite of the news out of Ferguson, our neighborhoods are becoming steadily less segregated.
- The crime rate has been declining for the last 25 years, and is currently at the lowest rate in 50 years. National rates of gun homicide, in spite of what the news would lead you to believe, are down 49%, and in the last 20 years, the violent crime rate overall, including homicide, robbery, rape and aggravated assault, in the United States dropped by 48 percent. During the same period, the violent crime rate in New York City dropped by an amazing 71 percent! (NOTE: NYC happens, not coincidentally, to have the highest rate per capita of people in therapy.)
Read more from the WP piece HERE.
Yes, it's 5D, folks. I told you this was going to happen. And this is barely the tip of the iceberg, barely the beginning of the Golden Age.
Here's more from Oneness:
"Life is moving forward, dancing with the wind, and harmonizing with the joy in the newborn breath of every life form on the planet. This is the dance of Creation that beckons to you in these times. This is the reality that you are capable of manifesting at this crossroads of time and space that you perceive as your world. And this is the only moment that will take you the full distance, and deliver you directly unto your destination. This moment. This very moment. Right Now.
Embrace yourself, in these times, and acknowledge yourself for the extraordinary progress you are making, as a soul, in every waking moment. The very fact that you are drawn to reading these words attests to an openness on your part to aligning with the momentum of this multidimensional journey. Know that to have done so reflects great courage on your part. And that to continue to do so, despite the resistance of consensus thinking, puts you in the forefront of those destined to emerge in the new world relatively unscathed.
Your responsibility is to retain that clarity with respect to your own process and your own life issues. That is all."
That... is all!
And check out this piece by Gustavo Tanaka: "SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD, AND MOST PEOPLE HAVEN'T NOTICED!"