"Stephen's" Response to the Character Structures

Here's "Stephen's" reaction to my two character structure postings, and my response:

Stephen:

"PL.

It wasn't until I read your recent missives on masochism and pathology
that I realized how truly crazy I am.

Thanks for all.

Stephen"

PL:

"Your response reminds me of when I started my studies as a therapist and how I once said, with consternation, to my personal therapist that what I was reading about the 'borderline personality disorder' sounded like me. Her great, and reassuringly nonchalant response was: 'Well, we all have our borderline features!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online