HARTKITT comments on "THE MALE BRAIN: BUILT FOR SEX AND SOLVING PROBLEMS!"/PL RESPONDS!

Here's Hartkitt:

Uh oh, it's never good to zap me first thing in the morning. I'm not as nice as usual.

Nice and tidy as these sexist cliches are, scientifically it's necessary to remember that neat categorizations like this are all relative. While some men are all Manly Man brain-wise and some women are all Girly Girl there are plenty of people placed all along the continuum. General tendencies do not an absolute make.

So, since I've hardly had my coffee I'll leave it at that. Otherwise I might strain my emotional, illogical girly brain.


Here's PL:

Rock on, HK! I basically agree in this way - I think it is more a matter of the masculine and feminine energies that we each embody to different degrees that makes us different as individuals, moreso than what gender we are, especially today as we are seeing the rise of the "Omega Male" and the "Alpha Female." That being said, it probably is statistically still true that more men embody more masculine energy and more women embody more feminine. I'm with you, though, even early in the morning. We are surely evolving towards a more balanced place. Enjoy your coffee!

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online