NARDIA BLAKE REFLECTS ON THE MOST RECENT CITY ROCK READING!/PL RESPONDS!

HERE'S NARDIA:

"I loved every minute.. once again we made magic and I know any minute the universe is going to respond and bring City Rock right were it needs to be!!! Performing for me makes my heart skip a beat. It's my first love. I realized how much I loved bringing a script to life when I spent 21 hours on a set and did not have the urge to complain once!!! This is much more than a job for me!!!

Thanks Again Peter!!"


HERE'S PL:

Well, for right now, City Rock is already "right where it needs to be." As John Lennon, whose spirit is very much alive in City Rock, once said: "Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be. It's easy. All you need is love!"

Thank you, Nardia!

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online