LOFF56 ON: "IF YOU WAIT AN HOUR FOR AN APPETIZER, GET A NEW THERAPIST!" PL RESPONDS!

Here's L56:

"Well, the fallacy of the review doesn't just apply to Therapy! In my business [theater] it's par for the course. A show gets a bad review, but sells like hotcakes. A show gets a good review and closes in a month. I've been to shows that got amazing reviews and didn't like it and I've also been to shows and thought I was seeing the greatest show to hit New York only to realize the public AND the reviewers all hate it! I guess that's art... which leads me to believe that Therapy is more an art then a science."

Here's PL:

Point well taken, and well, I would agree that therapy might be more of an art, or... that perhaps art itself is a more advanced form of science.

Thanks, L56!

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online