3 RESPONSES TO PL'S "GET RICH OR GET OUT!" PL RESPONDS!

anonymous said...
Great picture of you and Mr. Glaser.

I sure wish I could join you in Canada. Definitely agree about what is happening to this country.

caseydancer said...
Wow, congratulations on the Gotham award and thanks so much for this article.

It almost brought tears to my eyes because it is this exact concept I cling to when the fears about my future creep in. That my gift, my passion and my joy is writing, and so writing must be the path I'm meant to follow to lead me out of this dark, suffocating, dead-end, hand-to-mouth-til-the-day-I-die life.

You're inspiring.

Two anonymouses said...
We need you Peter; don't go to Canada!!! I & F

PL says:

Hang in there, everyone. It ain't over 'till... And remember, sometimes you just have to be willing to do something in order not to have to do it!

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online