JOE McRUNNER vs. DR. SCHULZE!

You create your reality from your beliefs. No exceptions. And that includes when it comes to what and how you eat.

Ha! Don't we all really want to hear that? Hmm...

Okay, then, listen up. I came across a piece on the Huffington Post with this title: "Joe D'Amico The 'McRunner': Man Training For Marathon Eats Only McDonald's For 30 Days."

"What?!" You say? That guy's going to have a heart attack for sure, right? What about the "Supersize Me" filmmaker who practically died from eating McDonald's for a month? Oh, well if this guy, Joe, doesn't die, it's because of the exercising, yeah...

Well, understandable reactions and good questions.

And here's my response: You create your reality from your beliefs. No exceptions.

This is Jane Roberts, channeling "Seth," excerpted from a post of mine entitled: "EAT DRINK and BE MERRY."

"The ideas you have, then, play a large role in the way the body handles its nutrients, and utilizes health and vitality…it is possible for your ideas to cause chemical reactions that impede your body’s ability to accept nourishment. If you believe that the body is evil, the purest health food diet may do you little good at all, while if you have a healthy desire and respect for your physical body, a diet of TV dinners and even fast foods may well keep you healthy and nourished. If we are talking about health, it is to your beliefs that we must look. It is up to you to form a body of beliefs that is worthy of your physical image – for you are nourished by your beliefs, and those beliefs can cause your daily bread to add to your vitality, or add to your cares and stress."

Here's Joe D’Amico: “My wife told me I was crazy, but I love McDonald’s and I love running, and this was a great way to combine the two.”

LOL! Now, don't get me wrong, folks. I'm not telling anyone to go out and scarf down a Big Mac. In fact, I'm writing this while in the middle of an intensive 2-week "Dr. Schulze" cleanse, eating only raw vegan food for the duration. But I know this: I create my reality from my beliefs. No exceptions.

I believe in Dr. Schulze's programs, and I piggy-back my belief in them on his very confident belief in them, and that's why I benefit from them. If I were a younger soul, perhaps like Joe D, the McRunner, and I truly believed in and delighted in those McNuggets and lard-ladened fries, I also know that I'd be just fine running a marathon or doing whatever it is that young souls do.

Meanwhile, I've got some "Superfood" and "Liver-Gall Bladder" tonic to take, so if you'll excuse me...

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online