MORE DISGUSTING EVEN THAN THESE FOLKS?

Dipping cheesecake into melted chocolate, Nadya Suleman confesses in a video interview to making some mistakes?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I screwed myself. I screwed up my life, I screwed up my kids' lives," she says. "I have to put on this strong facade and I have to pretend like I don't regret it."

WOAH!!

Worse than these?


CAST YOUR VOTE! CLICK on these links to some earlier posts about this super-psychopath, Nadya. LINK ONE. LINK TWO. LINK THREE. So, a doctor who helps women in dire straights get abortions is called a serial killer and killed by Randall Terry, Bill O'Reilly and the lunatic far right extremists, but a mother who knowingly has FOURTEEN babies that she knows she can't take care of is called what?!

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online