THE DEADLY SIDE OF THE WAVE, PART 4!

The headlines lately are often about the devastating weather, most recently the tornados striking hard in the midwest, storms of a magnitude not recorded before. Two weeks ago, the headlines proclaimed record-breaking floods in the Mississippi Valley, erasing entire towns from the map. And this week's NEWSWEEK Magazine says we're in for more in a cover story entitled, "ARE YOU READY FOR MORE?."

Below are 3 posts in the series, "THE DEADLY SIDE OF THE WAVE," from the FPL blog on the phenomenon I've been calling "The Wave" for a year and a half now. Fear not, though. The Wave need not be deadly for you. In fact, it can be exactly what you need to "surf" on forward at an accelerated rate to your place of highest excitement.

THE DEADLY SIDE OF THE WAVE, PART 3!

The headlines today are all about the enormous earthquake, the largest in the country's history, and the subsequent tsunamis that struck Japan Friday, devastating towns and cities, causing a meltdown in four nuclear reactors, and killing thousands people. Below are 3 posts from the FPL blog on the phenomenon I've been calling "The Wave" for over a year now.

THE DEADLY SIDE OF THE WAVE, PART 2!

Beginning in January of 2010, I wrote about an energy surge moving across the planet, The Wave is what I called it, and I wrote several articles about its impacts. Two weeks ago, I wrote that The Wave was back in full force, and indeed it is. And in one piece, I reminded my readers that there was a "Deadly Side of The Wave."

The day after Christmas 2010, I wrote this:

"Now, before 2011 has even begun, I am already hearing stories of sudden deaths, relationship break-ups or financial crises, coupled with splendid bursts of new love and creative expression and prosperity."

And it's not over yet. The collective news yesterday and today is filled with the horrific mass murder in Arizona that was part of an assassination attempt on a Democratic Congresswoman, Gabrielle Giffords, and in my own personal reality, a dear friend died suddenly three days ago.

I'm not writing this here now because I'm "worried" about anyone, though. I know that "death" is an illusion of 3rd-dimensional physical, linear reality. I'm writing this because you may know that you have something that you desire to do yet in this particular lifetime, something that you actually planned to accomplish. It's never too late, of course, but there are windows of opportunity that we collectively open up from time to time through which we can accelerate our journey. That's what The Wave is. An opportunity to take the fast track to your highest joy and excitement and fulfillment, or to make a fast exit.

It's always up to you. And you'll always have another opportunity, but why wait?!

Good-bye, my old friend. Happy trails!


THE DEADLY SIDE OF THE WAVE, PART 1!

Every day, I am hearing stories from people of sudden and dramatic deaths, or near death experiences.

The Wave that I've been writing about since January is no joke, folks.

In today's news: one fifth of Pakistan is now underwater from dramatic flooding. Read that entire story HERE.

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online