"A2PERSON" RESPONDS TO PL ON LOSING OR GAINING POWER DURING THE SUPERSTORMS! PL RESPONDS!

Here's A2P:

Hi PL,

Your post: DID YOU LOSE YOUR POWER DURING THE SUPERSTORMS... OR DID YOU FIND IT? really resonated with me and I wanted to share my waveride. This might sound petty but I'd been in a bad job situation for months now and had been bending over backwards to make this job/city/finances fit. During Superstorm Sandy, I was hunkered down for a few days and then, with minimal effort, I now find myself, abruptly, moving to a new city with a new job. With minimal effort I snagged a very affordable place to live too.

The outcome of this move: I will earn enough $ and have costs modest enough to maintain the same standard of living/bioenergetic opportunities in spite of crushing student loan payments awaiting me in January. Whoa. I think I just rode the wave! Cheers to the FPL perspective on this. Curious what 2012 has in store next.

A2 Person

PS
I joined the crowd of, mostly Millennials/Gen X-ers, cheering outside the Whitehouse after Obama was reelected. Politics aside, the crowd felt electric and was pulsating with life.



Here's PL:


Beautiful, A2P! That's the way it works. The Wave is not just about getting slammed; it's about becoming a conscious creator of your reality, and one of the steps is shedding the illusion of victimhood. When something presents itself to you that seems inherently negative or like "the same old shit,"  you change your reality by responding in a new way, by looking to understand yourself as a creative being, and then you can turn the same-old-same-old into something new and exciting.


Congratulations!


Thanks for writing in.


PL

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online