RUSH ON RUSH


Let the man speak for himself:

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.
Rush Limbaugh

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray. We miss you, James. Godspeed.
Rush Limbaugh

Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?
Rush Limbaugh


The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

Rush Limbaugh

They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?
Rush Limbaugh

I disagree fervently with the people on our side of the aisle who have caved and who say, "Well, I hope he [Barack Obama] succeeds." Okay, I'll send you a response, but I don't need 400 words, I need four: "I hope he fails.”
RUSH LIMBAUGH!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online