WOW! NEWT'S SISTER RIPS HIM ONE!

"A Letter to My Brother, Newt Gingrich," by Candace Gingrich:

"Dear Newt,

I recently had the displeasure of watching you bash the protestors of the Prop 8 marriage ban to Bill O'Reilly on FOX News. I must say, after years of watching you build your career by stirring up the fears and prejudices of the far right, I feel compelled to use the words of your idol, Ronald Reagan, "There you go, again."

However, I realize that you may have been a little preoccupied lately with planning your resurrection as the savior of your party, so I thought I would fill you in on a few important developments you might have overlooked.

The truth is that you're living in a world that no longer exists. I, along with millions of Americans, clearly see the world the way it as -- and we embrace what it can be. You, on the other hand, seem incapable of looking for new ideas or moving beyond what worked in the past."

Full letter here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/candace-gingrich/a-letter-to-my-brother-ne_b_145739.html

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online