Today's Best Post-Debate Quote

"My admiration for Obama has grown. Not only for his lucid intelligence, his excellent preparation, his understanding that eight years of 'deregulatin' dudes' (as Sarah Palin might put it) has accelerated this financial mess, but also his amazing ability not to grunt, sigh or punch his opponent. When McCain lies with a straight face and pretends he has never had anything to do with the GOP, I'd slug him. But Obama is a prince among debaters. He just smiles elegantly and awaits his chance for a reasonable response. His calm blows me away. I'd hate to debate him. I'd be raising my voice and tearing my hair (as we did at Jewish dinner tables on the Upper West Side when I was a kid) but he'd be cool as the proverbial cucumber. He will make a great president. His temperament is superb."
Erica Jong

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online