TODAY'S QUOTE! (NOT BY PL!)

This might sound like it could be me, but it's actually from a blog called: Earthspiritworks.

"I spent time lounging on the beach this week (and I’ve got the sunburn to prove it – ouch! – wtf wasn’t I thinking?), resting after many weeks of teaching, holding space for others, planning, etc. Nature, particularly the ocean, has an wonderful, calming, healing effect on me. I had the pleasure of falling asleep at night to the sound of waves crashing on the shore. That may just be my favorite lullaby. As I sat on the ferry heading back to the mainland, I smiled as I watched Fire Island fade on the horizon. An enormous sense of gratitude and renewal swelled inside of me and I realized that I was happy to be returning to the city. Mission accomplished. I reflected on that peacefulness in meditation and wondered how I could maintain it when the ocean is not available."

1 comment:

Joe Monkman said...

Thanks for sharing the post!

Joe Monkman http://www.fishingforsoul.com

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online