THE BODY NEVER LIES...EVEN WHEN WE DO!

I imagine, wow, if I was a celebrity in my chosen field and I was worth a billion dollars, I'd be playing tennis everyday, I'd have a whole pantry full of herbal products from Dr. Schulze, I'd be getting massages, and you know, be in great physical shape. So, how does one arrive to be a major star in one's chosen field, and close to a billionaire, and still look like this -
As an expert in body analysis, I can tell you that this man is very ill, clearly from a lifestyle that includes serious substance abuse, compulsive over-eating and more than anything, an explosive stockpile of fear and rage, masochism and psychopathy, and enormous unconscious guilt as a consequence of dishonesty and cruel acting out in his daily life.

Take a look for yourself.

"I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."
Rush Limbaugh

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online