I WISH THIS WAS MADE UP!

Here's Dr. Laura Schlessinger, pseudo-therapist and manufacturer of narcissists, in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on the subject of when mothers could go back to work after having a child?

Schlessinger: "The answer is never. One woman asked me the other day when I think mothers should be home, and I told her, 'Whenever your kid is at home."

To back up her preposterous proposition, she offers this example of her own successful denial: "Quite frankly, my mom was one of the least warm mommies out there. Nonetheless, when I came home from school, she was always there and it made me feel safe."

I don't think so, Doc. Cold mommies don't create secure kids. Let's have a look at your body language. Readers, you assess for yourself.
What do you think? Pretty relaxed face, huh? Not!
But I think this last one says it all!

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online