-1 X -1 = +1. JUST DO THE MATH, DADLOFF!

DADLOFF just wrote me this:

"You know, I thought for a while, when I read your entry and the entry by L0FF56 about baseball, I said WOW, finally writing something positive and not political and abusive about people who do not agree with you and your agenda. But, I guess I was wrong. I enjoyed the baseball entries but was disappointed again when I read the entry by Alan Grayson. Back to the same old hateful and negative comments by you and all those you quote on your blog. I would really enjoy reading your blog if you would write more about things that we can all relate to instead of all this political garbage that is upsetting to me and I am sure to other people that are offended by what you put on your blog. I am sure if you do better, you will have more people signing on."

PL:

Good to hear from you, DL. It's been a while. Glad you liked the baseball posts.

In terms of my "agenda," I assume you mean my search for the Truth and my efforts to use that Truth to expose and hammer the retrogressive, psychopathic crooks and liars whose prescription drug-addled brains can't grasp anything that is new and progressive? I suppose my continuing to do that might upset some people, but fortunately, I'm not going for ratings on this blog.

Anyway, regarding your chagrin about my post of Congressman Grayson's quote...

The other night, my 12 year old stepson was explaining how a negative times a negative equals a positive in math. That's what came to mind when I read your comment, DL.

To hate someone because of the color of their skin or because of their sexual orientation or ethnic background or for any ways in which they are superficially different than oneself is a negative. No doubt, right? And, so too, hating the bigotry of the bigot is also a negative, in a way, but one that can lead to a positive.

The people that Congressman Grayson is depicting as pathetic are people who hate for hate's sake, who fear only that which is different than they are, without rational thinking or emotional connectedness. Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter and the majority of the Republican Party they rule are not voicing an opinion on anything. They are venting and spewing raw, unintegrated, uncivilized, unintelligible bile without any redeeming purpose in their intention. And if you get any of your information from them, you are a dinosaur, a Flintstonian throw-back wishing change and progress could just all go away because you don't understand it.

So, for the likes of Congressman Grayson, and me, to counter that kind of nihilistic, primitive negativity with a forceful slap across a few prehistoric snouts is exactly like -1 X -1. It equals +1.

It's not a matter of opinion.

Go Yankees!

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online