TODAY'S QUOTE!

"Dear G.P. - There are some things which should be writ before we are married, things we have talked over before most of them. In our life together, I shall not hold you to any medieval code of faithfulness to me, nor shall I consider myself bound to you similarly. Please let us not interfere with the other's work or play, nor let the world see our private joys or disagreements. In this connection, I may have to keep some place where I can go to be myself now and then, for I cannot guarantee to endure all the confinements of even an attractive cage. I must extract a cruel promise, and that is you will let me go in a year if we find no happiness together."
Amelia Earheart (in a note to her prospective husband on the morning of their wedding day)

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online