ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ON PL'S: "FALSE CLARITY TO GENUINE CONFUSION TO GENUINE CLARITY"

Here's Anonymous:

"Wow, PL. I just want to say I LOVED this (3-part) post as well as the comments by Barry and Laura. I was in classic analysis for years and always wanted the 'official recovery roadmap'! While I realize, of course, that's not how analysis works I very much appreciate what you've done here. Great stuff!!"

PL:

Yes, I very much believe as a therapist that educating my patients - providing a "roadmap" - is a key part of any healing process that can sustain its gains. Too many "professionals" want to keep the "secrets" to themselves in order to maintain themselves in a position of power. Me? I'm trying to put myself out of business!
Thanks, Anon!

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online