"NICOLE" COMMENTS ON "RUFFLED FEATHERS"

Nicole's comment can be read by clicking on "comments" underneath the post "RUFFLED FEATHERS." She is for the most part in agreement with "Suzanne and others who have been critical of how I presented myself as a father and as a purveyor of information that I present as truth. At this point, I will not reiterate what I've already said on these matters and can be read in the posts with my responses below.
I will address one thing that Nicole asked that is a technical matter. I rarely edit comments and only to the extent that something either inappropriately exposes someone's preferred anonymity or privacy, or if grammatical or typographical errors make a particular sentence unclear or distracting.
Thanks, Nicole. Hope you're finding the blog interesting!
PL

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online