AUNTLORI ON HAVING AN ICE CREAM IN PARK SLOPE!

Here's Auntlori:

"While I am not a fan of always avoiding the sources of toddler tantrums, I also don't see the big deal in letting your kid have an ice cream at the playground during the summer! I have very fond memories of the ice cream truck during the summer months from my own childhood. Believe it or not, I did not end up obese, diabetic, or with an eating disorder. Perhaps that is because I actually did have boundaries, had to negotiate my way through frustration and disappointment, and learned to appreciate the relaxation that was summer! I say to the parents in Park Slope: 'Parent your kids, and have an ice cream with them at the playground!"

PL:

Nice one! Makes me want to have a "Toasted Almond" right about now!

No comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online