MORE FROM DADLOFF ON PL'S CHALLENGE! PL RESPONDS!

Here's DADLOFF:

"What is your point? That only the democrats are doing any good for this country. I can't believe that you really think that."

PL:

No, my point is that the right wing has become a group of obstructionist, "Just say no" to everything, paranoid, wingnuts who have apparently decided not to even try to do anything constructive in a number of years. And by the way, I don't consider Eisenhower or Lincoln to be right wing. You're talking Republicans, Dadloff, but I'm talking about the far right. Right?

No matter how many times some people try to get me to make this a Democratic versus Republican fight, I'm not buying into it. What I'm into is a sane versus insane, constructive versus destructive expose of reality, get it? It's not my doing that the far right wing, which happens to mostly identify themselves as Republicans, have shown themselves to be predominantly borderline psychotic and sociopathic. It's just the observable truth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DioQooFIcgE&feature
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qy97pFDLig

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online